For the viewer who is not aware the video looks innocent, well choreographed and professionally made promoting Hindu Bharatanatyam dance but when one becomes aware how christian missionaries in the recent years have been trying to use Hindu culture and its arts as a way to hunt new souls for Christianity then the video is not that innocent after all but is part of the Art of Christian Inculturation .
The song in the video is of a Telugu traditional christian hymn Yahova Na Mora and is with English subtitles
Inculturation, as propounded by the Vatican Council II Documents 1, is the plan of Christians being within the folds of culture, tradition and heritage of any people, posing as faithful devotees and declare the “hidden Christ” at right moment, so that they (dubbed as heathens, infidels & unbelievers) would become “Christians”. Till such time, they have to adapt and adopt their culture and related customs, practices and manners.
- Mary wears Bindi & Sari , Joseph wears Turban in “Indian” Bible to fool Hindus
- Vatican hopes Disguised Bible will fool Hindus
- Jesus starts Dancing in Indian Bible!
- Christu Sahasra Naamam!
- Kathakali – Latest victim of Missionary Inculturation
- Christians use Gayatri Mantra to hunt souls!
- “Hindu” Mass in Toronto with Hindu rituals, see the pictures!
- Rigveda is not Indian says missionary
- Xian pastor claiming Tiruvalluvar as a Xian saint.
- Below advertisement says “Hinduism is derived from Christianity”
- “Father” admits using Idol worship!
- Yes, Swami Mukti Prakash is a Christian leader
- Atma Jyoti Ashram: is actually Christian!!
- The Fraud of ‘Christian Ashrams’
- Calling Bhagavad Gita as Hindu BIBLE
- Crypto-Christian masquerading as a saffron-clad “Swami”
- Suvisesha Sadhu (‘Soodhu’!) Chellappa
- Inculturation: Crime and cunningness of Catholic Church ( another link )
- Christian Inculturation in India by Robert Eric Frykenberg
- How to “Christianize” Bharatanatyam by Joshua Raj
These are examples of Inculturation; one of the 45+ deceptive techniques used in conversions all over the world, nicely catalogued here. This is the modus operandi of Christian missionaries for the past 2000 years. They misappropriate good things of other civilizations and ‘internalize’ on their way to global conquest.
Rajiv Malhotra on “Digestion” and Inculturation
An interesting Q&A discussion, by the author of “Being Different,” on the recent adoption by Christian churches and teachers in India of Indian spiritual practices, dress, and ritual forms in their “presentation” of Christian teaching. Bede Griffiths and Abhishiktananda both initiated such moves in the past, and others are following. Malhotra argues this is predatory,
Powered by Facebook Comments