This stotra is in Sanskrit and it is creation of Vibhishana- Ravana’s brother. Initially this stotra starts with praise of shri Hanuman admiring his virtues and describing his tremendous power. Then very wisely, God Hanuman is requested by the devotee to remove all the diseases, bad health and all sorts of troubles from the life. Further God Hanuman is requested to protect from all sorts of fear, trouble and make us free from all evil things. Finally God Hanuman is requested to give the blessing, success Sound Health and everything we ask from him.
English Script of Shri Hanumaan Vadavaanala Stotram
Om Shri Hanumaan Vadavaanala Stotram
Shri Ganeshaaya Namaaha
Om asya Shri Hanuman Vadavaanala stotra mantrasya
ShriRaamachandra Rushihi Shri Vadavaanal Hanuman devataa
mama samasta roga prashamanaartham sitaaraamachandra prityartham
hanumaan vadavaanal stotra japamaham karishye II 1II
om rhaam rhim om namo bhagwate shri mahaahanumate prakat praakrama
sakal digmandal yashovitaana dhavalikruta jagatritaya vajradeha
rudraavataara lankaapurii dahana umaaamal mantra udadhibandhana
dashashiraha krutaantaka siitashvashana vaayuputra anjanii garbhasambhuta
Shriraam laxmaNaanandakara kapisainya praakaara sugriivasaahya
raNapartotpaaTana kumara brahmachaarin gabhiiranaada
sarva paapagrahavaaraNa sarjvarochchaaTana daakiniividhvansana II 2 II
Om rhaam rhim om namo bhagwate mahaaviiraviiraaya sarvadukha nivaaraNaaya
Bhootajvara ekaahikajvara dwayahikajvara trayaahikajvara
chaaturThikajvara santaapajvara vishamajvara taapajvara
maaheshvara vaishNavajvaraan chindhi chindhi chindhi yaksha brahmaraakshasa
bhoota preta pishaachaan uchchaataya uchchaataya II 3 II
Om rhaam rhim om namo bhagwate shrii mahaahanumate II 4 II
Om rhaam rhim rhum rhaim rhaha aam haam haam haam aaoum soum ehi ehi
Om ham om ham om ham om ham II 5 II
Om namo bhagwate shriimahaahanumate shravaNa chakshubhootaanaam
Shaakini daakiniinaam vishamadushTaanaam sarvisham hara hara II 6 II
aakaashabhuvan bhedaya bhedaya chedaya chedaya maaraya maaraya
shoShaya shoShaya mohaya mohaya jvaalaya jvaalaya
prahaaraya prahaaraya sakala maayaam bhedaya bhedaya II 7 II
Om rhaam rhim om namo bhagwate shrii mahaahanumate
Sarva grahochchaaTana parabalam kshobhaya kshobhaya
Sakala bandhana mokshaNam kuru kuru II 8 II
shirahashula gulmashula sarva shoolaannirmoolaya
naagapaashaanantavaasukitakshaka karkoTaka kaaliyaan
Yakshakula jalagata bilagata raatrinchara divaachara sarvaannirviSham kurukuru swaahaa II 9 II
Raajabhaya chorabhaya paramantra parayantra paratantra paravidyaashchedaya chedaya II 10 II
Swamantra swayantra swatantra swavidyaha prakataya prakataya II 11 II
sarvaariShTaannaashaya naashaya II 12 II
sarvashatroonnaashaya naashaya II 13 II
asaadhyam saadhaya saadhaya II 14 II
hum faT swaahaa
II iti bibhiShaNa Krutam hanumat vadavaanala sotram sampoorNam II
1) This Hanuman Vadvanal Stotra Starts with bowing to God Ganesha. Rushi of this stotra is Ramchandra. Devata (god) of the stotra is Shri Vadvalal Hanuman. I recite this Hanuman Vadvanal stotra for curing all my diseases and for shri SitaRamchandra.
2) Now starts the praise of God Hanuman. He is victorious in all directions. He is victorious in all three worlds (Patala, Prithavi and Swarga). He has very strong body (Vajra deha). He became very furious and set Lanka on fire. Ravana having 10 Heads was feared. God Hanuman knows Uma amala Mantra. He looks like a very big and giant cloud having water in it. He is son of Wind and Anjani is his mother. He made God Rama and Laxman happy. He helped Sugriva by being leader of Monkey-army. At the time of war with Ravana’s army, He was throwing Hills, mountains on the enemy army. He is Brahmachary means unmarried. He is very serious. He can destroy bad effects of the Grahas, He can destroy all type of diseases causing because of high body temperature. He makes us free from all sorts of troubles, however serious may be. He can destroy demons.
3) I bow to God Hanuman who is very powerful and strong and ask him for his blessing and removing my sorrows. He makes Graha Mandal, All living beings Mandal, free from all Demons, Ghosts.etc. Troubles from Demons and any dangers from anything and anybody are removed by him. Hence I request him to make me free from all above types of dangers, troubles. I request him to destroy ghosts, demons and evil crops.
4) I bow to Shri God Hanuman.
5) Om Rhaam Rhim Rhum Rhaim Rhaha Aam Haam Haam Haam Oum Soum Ehi Ehi Om Ham Om Ham Om Ham Om Ham. This is the Bija Mantra.
6) I request him to remove all type of poison from Demons, Ghosts and other evil things.
7) Those ugly things which are in the sky, God Hanuman please beat them, destroy them for me and make me free from there trouble.
8) I bow to God Hanuman and request him to make me free from the troubles of planets (which are not favorable to me in my horoscope). Please make me free from all types of bondages.
9) Please make me free from headache, body ache and from all sorrows. Please make me free from NagBandhan of Anant, Vasuki, Takshaka, Kaliyan and karkotak (the names of renowned big serpants from Naga Loka). Yaksha, the creatures leave in Water, The creatures leave under soil, the creatures move in the night, the creatures move in the day all of them are poisonous and troublesome to me, Hence O! God Hanuman please remove there poison. Make them poisonous less.
10) Please remove fear from King, thief, and also fear from enemy’s weapon, Mantra and trantra and destroy them.
11) Please give me knowledge of (SwaMantra SwaYantra SwaTantra SwaVidyaaha PrakaTaya PrakaTaya) developing all good qualities in myself.
12) Please destroy all my troubles and difficulties.
13) Please destroy all my enemies.
14) Please give me knowledge, power and energy to convert all impossible into possible.
15) Hum Fat Swaahaa.
Here completes Hanuman Vadvanal Stotra.